« Home | With myself » | Adolescent » | Go » | Harbinger »

Processing

Life is fair and God is good.
I'm realizing that life, though less extreme and perhaps less exciting, is the way it was meant to be, when one is able to disregard all nonsensical thought and think and be logical.
Things are usually just as simple as they seem. Things are usually simpler if you know when to stop thinking about them.
I've found that thinking leads to fretting and fretting about things that you really aren't fretting about in actuality, but that you're fretting about because you don't have much else to do. Thought is so exhilirating. It's such a wonderful thing. It can also be taken too far.
This is my latest challenge: Not to let my thoughts take over my life. To harness them and know when to tuck them into my pocket or sew them onto my sleeve.
It's freaking hard.
--February 12th, 2005